Vice President | Senior Director of Human Experience
Rob is currently Senior Director of JLL’s Human Experience program. This industry leading platform is designed to support account teams and provide our clients with best in class hospitality focused soft service delivery and programs. Human and workplace experience services support clients through attraction and retention of top talent, while helping to drive workforce productivity and stronger employee engagement.
Rob has more than 28 years of hospitality experience in both the private and public sector. From his earlier work in restaurants and country club’s through more recent positions in healthcare and B&I, his focus has always been on delivering customer centric programs and services.
In addition to his culinary studies Rob has a degree in Hospitality Management and for more than a decade now has been focusing his attention on corporate hospitality services and workplace programs. Specific area of expertise includes food and amenity offerings, conference, audio visual and event planning, community resources and activates, as well as environmental and sustainability efforts.
During his time as the client at Schering-Plough he established a number of centrally managed services including a conference room program focused on technology enhancements, equipment life cycle management and improved end user experience. This program would later be adopted by Merck during the companies’ merger where Rob continued to lead the efforts to harmonize each of the legacy programs. An experienced change agent and project lead, Rob has successfully managed numerous renovation and new construction projects in the amenities space. His work includes both small solution programs for mature markets as well as high impact work spaces in emerging and growth markets. Specific areas of focus include café and micro markets, coffee bars, wellness stations, social hour space, integrated event space, mailroom, reception, concierge desks, and retail programing.
Outside of work Rob remains active in community activities and applies his wealth of hospitality and leadership experience to a number of initiatives. He has been a key member of the planning committee for a mobile food packing program affiliated with Feed My Starving Children. Over the course of five years more than 4 million meals have been packaged and shipped to third world countries in desperate need of nutritious meals. He has also support Americas Grow-a-Row with program initiatives and space planning.
Education and Affiliations
- Graduate of the Culinary Institute of America
- Graduate of Sullivan University – BS in Hospitality Management, Magna Cum Laude
- Current Board Member of the Society of Hospitality and Foodservice Management
- Advisory Board Member – Rutgers University Customer Experience program
- Member of the Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce
- Adjunct Facility Member – Mercer County Community College
Other areas –
- Managed North America amenity services across 27 sites and 12 states, Canada and Puerto Rico
- Transition support for two recent JLL global contract wins – where Human Experience was a differentiator
- HQ support for the launch of Nike NYC facility
- Certified JLL Customer Experience training lead
- Participant at Disney Institute’s – Quality Service Training
- Participant at Ritz Carlton – Gold Standard Workshop
Vice President | Senior Director Human Experience
Mobile Number: 908-391-2362