Daniel Scharff is the director of Strategy & Analytics for JUST, Silicon Valley-based company on a mission to build a food system where everyone eats well. In this capacity, Scharff is focused on global consumer insights, pricing, and revenue planning. Prior to JUST, Scharff worked as a strategy consultant with Deloitte, and a global pricing executive for Mars Chocolate. He holds an MBA from The Wharton School, an MA in International Studies from The Lauder Institute (UPenn), and a B.A. in Psychology from Kenyon College.
He is also the founder of the San Francisco Consumer Product Group (networking group) and an Author/Blogger, Consumer Led Pricing.
Check out some of his articles below:
- Consumer Price Promotions – how deep, how long?
- Do You Believe in Magic…Price Points?
- The Price is Right: An Executive Overview of Consumer Led Pricing
- Amazon Prices Will Come Down
- How Small Brands Can Test New Pricing
Learn more about JUST here: https://www.ju.st
Go follow JUST on social media @JustForAll